- Information We Collect
We collect personally identifiable information that you knowingly provide to us e.g., name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. You are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of all personally identifiable information that you knowingly provide.
- How We Use Your Information
Your full name and email address may be used when sharing business listing information with your friends. We may also use your email address to send you update or news regarding our site, but you may choose not to receive email of this type by sending us a postal mail mentioning your email address at email@example.com. In addition, we use this information to perform statistical analyses of user behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site and to inform advertisers of such information as well as the number of users that have been exposed to or clicked on, their advertising banners.
- Transfer of Information
Our website may contain links to third party websites to which we have no affiliation. therisingmedia.com does not share your personal information with those websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on these third party websites.
- Terms and Modifications to this Privacy Statement
- Contacting the Web Site
Terms of Service
Please read the following agreement carefully before using this website or any service thereunder
YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE THERISINGMEDIA.COM WEBSITE (AS DEFINED BELOW) CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THE PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
IF YOU ARE UNWILLING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE.
By using The Rising Media.com Services (as defined below) and by accessing The Rising Media.Com Site located at http://www.therisingmedia.com, you agree to be bound by these terms of service, as well as any other guidelines, rules and additional terms referenced herein, and all such guidelines, terms and rules are hereby incorporated herein by this reference (collectively, “Terms of Service”). The on-line services which are available at The Rising Media.Com Site will, among other things, offer online local search service that helps buyers quickly and conveniently find businesses and establishments while helping sellers improve the effectiveness of their marketing spends and as a business, (collectively “The Rising Media.Com Services”). Visitors to the site, among other things, get a unique experience through a proprietary search technology and comprehensive local content and business, among other things, can reach their customers whenever and wherever they are looking for you using our robust and cost-effective service. These Terms of Service set out the legally binding terms with respect to your use of and our provision of The Rising Media.Com Site. Please read these Terms of Service carefully.
You must be 18 or over, and otherwise also capable of entering into a binding contract in your jurisdiction to register as a member of The Rising Media.Com Site or use The Rising Media.Com Site and/or The Rising Media.Com Services. If you are under the age of 18 or the applicable legal age in your jurisdiction, you can use The Rising Media.Com Services only in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, your parent or guardian who has agreed to the Terms of Service. If you do not qualify, do not use the Service. By using The Rising Media.Com Site and/or The Rising Media.Com Services, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, competency and capacity to enter into these Terms of Service and to abide by all of the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- Changes to the Agreement or The Rising Media.Com Services.
You agree and understand that these Terms of Service, The Rising Media.Com Site and The Rising Media.Com Services may be modified by us at any time without prior notice, and such modifications will be effective upon our posting of the new terms and/or upon implementation of the new changes on The Rising Media.Com Site or The Rising Media.Com Services. You agree to review the Terms of Service periodically so that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued use of The Rising Media.Com Services after any modifications indicates your acceptance of the modified Terms of Service. Unless expressly stated otherwise by The Rising Media.com, any new features, new services, enhancements or modifications to The Rising Media.Com Services implemented after your initial access to the Service shall be subject to these Terms of Service.
- Restrictions on Rights to Use.
You shall not (and you agree not to allow any third party to):
- modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the The Rising Media.Com Site and/or The Rising Media.Com Services;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on The Rising Media.Com Site and/or The Rising Media.Com Services;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of The Rising Media.Com Site and/or The Rising Media.Com Services;
- collect any information about other users or members (including but not limited to usernames and/or email addresses) for any purpose;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of The Rising Media.Com Site and/or The Rising Media.Com Services;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences’;
- create or transmit unwanted electronic communications such as “spam” to other users or members of The Rising Media.Com Site and/or The Rising Media.Com Services or otherwise interfere with other user’s or member’s enjoyment of The Rising Media.Com Site and/or The Rising Media.Com Services;
- submit any third party materials or Content without such third party’s prior written consent;
- submit any Content or material that falsely express or imply that such Content or material is sponsored or endorsed by The Rising Media.Com;
- submit any Content or material that infringes, misappropriates or violates the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other proprietary rights of any party;
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature;
- use of The Rising Media.Com Site or The Rising Media.Com Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that are deemed threatening or obscene;
- copy or store any Content offered on The Rising Media.Com Site for other than your own personal use and/or use the same for any other purpose (other than your own personal use) whether for commercial purposes or otherwise ;
- submit Content or materials that are unlawful or promote or encourage illegal activity;
- submit false or misleading information to The Rising Media.Com or at The Rising Media.Com Site;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our IT infrastructure;
- use the The Rising Media.Com Site and/ or The Rising Media.Com Services, intentionally or unintentionally, to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph.
- Content Posted By You on The Rising Media.Com Site.
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- You understand and agree that The Rising Media.Com reserve its right (but has no obligation) to review and delete any Content, business or other listings, (including business name, address, phone, fax, distance, reviews, questions, answers, comments, plans, ideas, rating, reviews or like) that, in the sole judgment of The Rising Media.Com, violates these Terms of Service or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights of, harm, or threaten the safety of other users or members of The Rising Media.Com Site and/or other website users.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein you are solely responsible for the any Content that you publish or display on The Rising Media.Com Site or transmit to other members and/or other website users (hereinafter, “Posted Content”).
- You agree that you will only post Content that you believe to be true and you will not purposely provide false or misleading information.
- By posting Posted Content on The Rising Media.Com Site, you agree to and hereby do grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, The Rising Media.Com, its contractors, and the users of The Rising Media.Com Site an irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive, royalty-free, fully sub-licensable, fully paid up, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly perform, digitally perform, publicly display, and distribute such Posted Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Posted Content and to otherwise exploit the same for commercial or other purposes.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of Content and communications that are illegal or prohibited on/through The Rising Media.Com Site. The Rising Media.Com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from The Rising Media.Com Services and terminating the membership of such violators or blocking your use of The Rising Media.Com Services and/or The Rising Media.Com Site.
- You may not post Content that:
- is false or intentionally misleading;
- is patently offensive, such as Content or messages that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive;
- is threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature; and
- seeks or recommends providers of material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or seeks or recommends providers that solicit personal information from anyone under 18.
- Otherwise illegal and/or immoral in any manner whatsoever.
- Copyright Dispute Policy.
The Rising Media.Com has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement. The address of The Rising Media.Com’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is provided at the bottom of this section.
The Rising Media.Com Policy. It is The Rising Media.Com’s policy to
block access to or remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, Content providers, members or users; and
remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements. If you believe that material or Content residing on or accessible through The Rising Media.Com Site or Service infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below (“Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification”):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that The Rising Media.Com is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Complete contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- Upon Receipt of a Bona Fide Infringement Notification. Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is received by the Designated Agent, it is The Rising Media.Com’s policy:
- to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- to notify the Content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
- that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that The Rising Media.Com will terminate such Content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.
Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent. If the Content provider, member or user believes that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or the Content provider, member or user believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, the Content provider, member or user must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the Content provider, member or user;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access to has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the Content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material; and
- The Content provider’s, member’s or user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Court for the judicial district in which the Content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located, or if the Content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located outside India, for any judicial district in which The Rising Media.Com is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, The Rising Media.Com may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at The Rising Media.Com’s discretion.
- Privacy of Contract with you.
If you enter into correspondence or engage in commercial transactions with third parties in connection with your use of The Rising Media.Com Services, such activity is solely between you and the applicable third party. The Rising Media.Com shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such activity. You hereby release The Rising Media.Com from all claims arising from such activity.
These Terms of Service will remain in full force and effect while you use the The Rising Media.Com Site and/or The Rising Media.Com Services. Either Party may terminate these Terms of Service for any reason, at any time. Sections 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 shall survive any termination or expiration of these Terms of Service.
Except for the Content submitted by members or users, which are governed by the provisions contained elsewhere in this agreement, The Rising Media.Com Services and all aspects thereof, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights therein, is owned by The Rising Media.Com or its licensors. You acknowledge that The Rising Media.Com Services and any underlying technology or software used in connection with The Rising Media.Com Services contain The Rising Media.Com’s proprietary information. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly display or in any way exploit, any of the content, software, and/or materials available on The Rising Media.Com Site, or The Rising Media.Com Services in whole or in part except as expressly provided in The Rising Media.Com’s policies and procedures made available via The Rising Media.Com Services. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, The Rising Media.Com and its suppliers do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in The Rising Media.Com Services not expressly granted by Infomedia to you are retained by The Rising Media.Com.
- Links to Third Party Sites
The links in this site will allow you to leave The Rising Media.Com website. The linked sites are not under the control of The Rising Media.Com and The Rising Media.Com has not reviewed, nor approved these sites and is not responsible for the contents or omissions of any linked site or any links contained in a linked site. The inclusion of any linked site does not imply endorsement by The Rising Media.Com of the site. Third party links to The Rising Media.Com shall be governed by a separate agreement.
THE RISING MEDIA.COM SITE AND THE RISING MEDIA.COM SERVICE ARE PROVIDED BY THE RISING MEDIA.COM ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. THE RISING MEDIA.COM AND ITS LICENSORS AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE RISING MEDIA.COM SITE, THE RISING MEDIA.COM SERVICES OR SOFTWARE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE RISING MEDIA.COM SITE OR IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE RISING MEDIA.COM SERVICES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE RISING MEDIA.COM AND ITS LICENSORS AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE RISING MEDIA.COM AND ITS LICENSORS AND AFFILIATES FURTHER DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED WITHIN THE RISING MEDIA.COM SITE. THE RISING MEDIA.COM SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IN ANY MANNER FOR THE CONDUCT, OF ANY USER OF THE RISING MEDIA.COM SITE OR THE RISING MEDIA.COM SERVICES. THE RISING MEDIA.COM DOES NOT WARRANT OR COVENANT THAT THE RISING MEDIA.COM SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY PARTICULAR LOCATION, WILL BE SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE RISING MEDIA.COM SERVICES IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER POTENTIALLY HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY MATERIAL OR CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE RISING MEDIA.COM SERVICES IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY ANY USER FROM THE RISING MEDIA.COM, THE RISING MEDIA.COM SITE OR THROUGH OR FROM THE RISING MEDIA.COM SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
- Limitation on Liability.
THE RISING MEDIA.COM shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond THE RISING MEDIA.COM’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation (including “line-noise” interference). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE RISING MEDIA.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW, FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND/OR LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, THE RISING MEDIA.COM’S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSES WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (i) THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO THE RISING MEDIA.COM FOR THE RISING MEDIA.COM SERVICES IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY OR (ii) INR 500/-.
You agree to indemnify and hold The Rising Media.Com, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) your access to The Rising Media.Com Site, (ii) your use of The Rising Media.Com Services, (iii) the violation of these Terms of Service by you, or (iv) the infringement by you, or any third party using your account or User ID or password, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
The terms of this agreement are exclusively based on and subject to Indian law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Ludhiana, Punjab, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website. Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
Contact and Violations.
Please contact us with any questions regarding these Terms of Service. Please report any violations of the Terms of Service to: info@therisingmedia.Com